Monday, October 5, 2009

BLACK THUMB









I can keep fresh flowers alive for a couple of days,but I can't seem to get the gist of plants. The last plant that i killed was an orchid. It was given to me on my birthday last year. I strategically placed it in a place that I pass by everyday, so that I'd remember to check on it often and see if it needed watering. That did not end very well.


I discovered that I do like fake flowers -- but I mean the seriously fake kind, so that there is no mistaking them for the real deal. I like my fakes made from plastic, beads, yarn, fabric,and paper -- these are les fleurs for me.




I now have a virtual garden around my house, and all they require is a little dusting.

1 comment:

Jen - Earth Angels said...

my type of blooms as well
oohh pretty and so low maintenance